Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, February 23, 2013

6 Days of Creation


God created man in His image. Every one of us is creative. I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:

Sunday, I spent the day playing with my floor plan program creating a 2000ish square foot floor plan that could accommodate a family as it grows from birth through death. Check out this inter-generational house plan if you missed it before. Click here

Monday, I created my own special meatloaf and blogged about it. If you missed it go to Grama Sue's Meatloaf


Tuesday, I created a report to present to the multi-township board that supervises my assessing work. It wasn't much of a report. Not many people have been doing building around here.

Wednesday, I created a bit of security for myself by hitting the stores before the big storm was supposed to hit. You all can have your big bank accounts, gold and stocks. For me, the only worldly security I think is worth having is a roof over my head, a little bit of land that I can grow some food on and a stockpile of food that will last me through a crisis. But I know that even that can be snuffed out in an instant. True security is knowing the God who has created it all. I've seen Him do miracles when there was nothing I could do in the natural to provide for myself. He is enough.

Thursday, I created a huge pot of chili. I blogged about it too! If you missed it, check out Grama Sue's Chili. Click here.



Friday I created more chili. I still have at least one more batch to put up :) Should have about 45 quarts when I get it done. That should last me for a while!


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: