Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, January 19, 2013

6 Days of Creation

God created man in His image. Did you know that every one of us is creative? I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made.  I'm thinking it would be good to do the same. So, on Saturday's I'm planning to post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes!

Sunday I pruned all my plants and gave them a good soaking with Miracle Grow laced water. - Created happy plants!

Monday my granddaughter was really catching on to the finger math I have been teaching her. She is so cute! She bounces up and down whenever she is excited! It is fun to see kids get excited about math. Since I flunked out of math when I was in high school, it's a real blessing to me to be able to create math excitement.

On Tuesday I had a conversation with a person who seemed angry because a family member was rejecting them because they weren't "good enough". In talking with this person, I found out that the relative had been abused as a child. I was able to help them understand that their relative's behavior had nothing to do with them, but had everything to do with the relative's pain. The abuse created an unhealthy sense of shame that manifested itself as rejection of family members that don't keep up with the Jonses. Creating that understanding freed them from a lot of the pain they were feeling from the rejection.

Wednesday I created a filing system for this year's assessing work. I hate filing ... this one is a real miracle. I think it will work well.

Thursday I created lots of smiles in a 3 y/o when I spent a whole 75 cents on a DVD full of fire trucks, ambulances and first responder vehicles :)

And on Friday, I created this blog post so that I can take the day off on Saturday!

What did you create this week?

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: