Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, January 26, 2013

6 Days of Creation


God created man in His image. Did you know that every one of us is creative? I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:

Sunday : Two new floor plans. Posted one already, a smaller home that wraps around a large sun room . The other is an L shaped home with a sun room that will be coming this week. Both are close to 2000 square foot of living space with 2 bedrooms and lots of kitchen storage space. They are also passive solar homes with rocket fired stoves and heat pumps.

Monday: Yum! Lasagna! Made enough for a few meals. Lasagna is always better after it's been frozen and cooked a second time.

Tuesday: I created a Twitter account! If you tweet, connect with me! I'm gramasuesrainbo@twitter.com!

Wednesday: Nothing unusual, I made a mess. The dog seems to have brought in some fleas so I dusted everything with DE and left it until Thursday.

Thursday: Made some cedar moth repellent for my closets for almost nothing. Post coming this week.

Friday: The freshly created chocolate chip cookies I made created cute little smiles on 2 little boys! Double creation!

So what did you create?


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue




No comments: