Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Favorites


There are so many wonderful blogs and websites out there in cyber land that bless me! In the spotlight this week is a "new to me" blog that I just discovered. I cook from scratch and I'm always interested in how to save a buck or two by doing it myself. And I love big families! Jennifer has so many great ideas on upcycling, homemade products and cooking. I think what hooked me was her tutorial on homemade school glue. I need to go make some now!

Feeding Nine on a Dime!


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: