Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, January 17, 2013

Grama Sue's Floor Plan Play Land

I'm reintroducing my floor plan blog. Several years ago, Grampa Tom bought me a floor plan design program because I love to sit around and design houses. Over the years, I've developed quite a collection of original designs. My program is pretty basic. Can't do blue prints or create curved walls with it, but it's fun. Someday I want to buy a pro version and really develop them for sale, but a couple of years ago I kept having this nagging thought that I ought to just start putting them on the internet and see what happens.

I managed to post 10 plans and then got so busy with my jobs that I didn't have time to post.  I forgot about it until about 6 months ago. Decided to check to see if it even still existed and found out that it was still getting hits! On a daily basis!

I've been dragging my feet about getting going with it again for fear that I'd get to busy again, but I keep looking at this thing and thinking it could actually turn into something!

For the most part, my homes are on the smaller side with features Grampa Tom and I think are important, many of which are hard to find in your run of the mill floor plan sites - things like mud rooms, walk-in showers, pantries and multi-generational accommodations.

If any of this interests you or if you like to name things (I am at a loss as to what to name these homes.) I invite you to bop on over and take a gander at my play land: http://gramasuesfloorplans.blogspot.com/

God Bless You All! 

~Grama Sue


No comments: