Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fun Time

The internet is such a wonderful place! Some people play games for fun, but my fun is growing and creating things and learning and the internet is full of great ideas! So on Friday's I want to share just some of the fun blogs and web sites I've come across so you can have fun learning too!

This week's site is Homestead Survival. These people spend hours and hours every day combing the web for great sites that educate about all things related to homesteading. I've learned so much from this site. A lot of what I've learned I would have never thought to look up, like how to make a calcium supplement out of egg shells. Click on the name and wander on over there! I'm sure you find something you always wanted to know or never even imagined!

Tell 'em I sent you!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: