Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ham and Bean Soup -

Yesterday, I was trying to think about what to blog about. The other day I told you all about what we do on a 50 degree days in January, so I thought maybe I ought to tell you about what I do on  a  9 degree day in January. Was that only 4 days ago? I had decided to make a pot of bean soup to make the gas I was burning to heat the house do double duty. 



At one point, I had started putting some of the recipes I post on this blog on another page called Grama Sue's Recipes. I decided to resurrect that page as well. Click on the name to hop on over there!


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: